1. For God to raise up laborers for His harvest; specifically men and women of God who will reach out with the Gospel to the Unreached population of Deaf men, women and children.
2. Distribution for “Growing in Grace for the Deaf," the video series we recently completed in partnership with Liberty University. Pray that these Christian growth materials will impact the hearts of God’s saints in the Deaf community!
3. Please pray that Ernie and Karen Richards will be enabled by God to learn ASL as quickly and effectively as possible. Pray we will have adequate time, energy and discipline to practice as much as we need to become fluent.
4. Pray for our ongoing, weekly Bible study with April Joy (see Blog post, "The Journey of April Joy"), Pray that we will be able to communicate clearly, and that April will be able to focus intently on these truths and truly “Grow in Grace.” Pray that nothing will be allowed to keep us from meeting or distract in any major way from our times together.
5. Pray for those ministries that have outreach to the Deaf – Deaf Church Planters such as John Wyble (deafchurchplanting.com), Signs to Life Ministries (Ernie and Karen Richards) and ROCK International, Door International, Deaf Bible Society, Deafinitely Accessible, Silent Word Ministries and others.